Out of all the wood flooring options available today, oak is often the most popular choice. If you are considering investing in a wooden floor, take a look at some of the specific benefits that oak offers.
- Oak is considered a high-quality material. Oak flooring ads a touch of luxury to the interior of a building and increases the value of your property.
- Oak is a is an exceptionally durable hardwood for flooring due to its resistance to wear and tear. The durability makes it the perfect choice for high-traffic areas in the home. Treat the oak floor with a high-quality finish and your flooring will last a very long time.
- Like other types of wood floors, an oak floor is easy to keep clean and dust-free. Additionally, the oak floor is exceptionally resistant to fungal and insect attacks. By choosing to install oak floors you will not only keep your home healthier but also will spend less money on repairs and damage to your floors.
- Like any other wood, oak provides a wide choice of colors and grades, from really light to dark as well as from prime to rustic, that is ideal for flooring.
- Above all other woods, oak takes very well to staining, therefore, adding to the already vast choice available. Oak floors are available in many shades ranging from white to natural color to very dark.
All in all, if your priority is getting a high-quality wood floor with low-key maintenance, then the oak floor will exceed your expectations.